Order your stainless steel profile from Us
Our stainless steel profiles are available in various sizes, and are available in custom cut sizes to meet your individual requirements.
- AvailableGrade — 200 Series, 300 Series(303, 304, 310, 309, 316, 317, etc), 400 Series stainless steel and more!
- Available Standards— ASTM, AISI, JIS, ISO, EN, BS, GB,
- Available Finishes— No.1, 2D, 2B, BA, 3, No.4, No.240, No.320, No.400, HL, No.7, or as your Request
- Tolerance— ±1%
Get Your Metal Cut-to-Size!
We’ll cut your order to your exact specifications. No need to buy full lengths! Contact us
Top 6 Services
Committed to solving your steel problems, calculating steel, and providing a free quote
We can be customized according to customer technical requirements. and provide a variety of surface treatments
Pre-sale, in-sale, and after-sale full-service, allowing you to have a pleasant purchase journey
We have a strict quality inspection system, all the steel products are with the original mill material report, and the third-party quality tests are also acceptable.
Various packaging options are available; professional loading teams, and shipping companies ensure that the goods arrive safely and quickly.
Welcome to visit the factory, we also provide 3D factory inspection service. Email us
for your next China journey.
Made of Austenitic, Duplex and Lean Duplex steel grades, stainless steel profiles and beams are built for challenging conditions. For the building and construction industry, their fire resistance properties make them an attractive choice for structures – without a need for coating. In highly corrosive environments, Duplex and Lean Duplex beams and profiles provide superior general corrosion resistance, pitting resistance and intergranular corrosion resistance.
Our Stainless Steel Profiles
- Stainless Steel Beam
- Stainless Steel Channel
- Stainless Steel Angle bar
Qinghe Steel stainless beams are stocked in quality 304, and 316 stainless steel. Stainless steel beams can be extruded, hot rolled or laser fused, offer high strength corrosion resistance, and can be sanitized for use in hygienic conditions. Stainless steel beams are utilized in food service, chemical, pharmaceutical, and structural framing.
Stainless channel, is a channel shape with inside radius corners that is ideal for all structural applications where greater strength and superior corrosion resistance is required. 304 Stainless Channel has a durable dull, grainy mill finish that is widely used for all types of fabrication projects that are exposed to the elements - chemical, acidic, fresh water, and salt water environments.
Whether you're looking for stainless steel channel or stainless steel beam, you can find it here, available in full sizes and custom-cut lengths.
Stainless steel features
- Product specifications complete, material diversity;
- High dimensional accuracy, up to ±0.1mm;
- Strong corrosion resistance, high tensile strength and fatigue strength, more durable
- high quality surface, clean finished
- the usage is diversity
View more about stainless steel>>
Finish (According to ASTM 480)
- No. 2D - A smooth, non-reflective cold-rolled annealed and pickled or descaled finish.
- No. 2B - A smooth, moderately reflective cold-rolled annealed and pickled or descaled finish typically produced by imparting a final light cold-rolled pass using [large diameter] polished rolls.
- Bright Annealed [BA] Finish- A smooth, bright, reflective finish typically produced by cold rolling followed by annealing in a protective atmosphere so as to prevent oxidation and scaling during annealing.
- No. 3 Finish is characterized by short, coarse, parallel polishing lines, which extend uniformly along the length of the coil.
- No.4 Finish is characterized by short, parallel polishing lines, which extend uniformly along the length of the coil. It is obtained by mechanically polishing a No. 3 finish with gradually finer abrasives.
- No.7 Finish has a high degree of reflectivity and a mirror-like appearance. A No. 4 finish that has been polished to 320-grit is buffed for up to 10 minutes but existing grit lines are not removed. The remnants of fine polishing lines can generally seen by an observer standing several feet from a panel.
- No.8 Finish It is produced in the same manner as the No. 7 finish except that the buffing is continued for an additional five to ten minutes. In comparison to a No. 7 finish, the grit lines are much less visible, but they can be seen if the finish is examined closely. The resulting finish is mirror-like but not a perfect mirror.
Stainless Steel Finish
Qinghe Steel stocks a wide range of stainless steel profile sizes for your specific project needs. We offer quick delivery throughout the world. Contact us today to discuss stainless steel profile for your project needs.